    Any advice appreciated,

    Many thanks

    Andy T.

    Zogg, Jul 24, 2004

  2. Zogg

    Monty Guest

    Hi,

    I used the VRM card for 8-9 months but a month ago I took it out to
    accomodate a Zalman heatsink. Haven't noticed any problems without
    it. I have a 550W PSU but that is overkill anyway.

    HTH,

    Monty, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Zogg

    flossie Guest

    This stabilises the voltage to the CPU. If this (VRM) or the power to the
    motherboard Blows supplying power to the CPU, then it offers the ability to
    power the CPU from the other source.

    flossie, Jul 24, 2004