    I flash back to F6 and it is fine.

    Any Ideas?

    The OS is on an IDE drive - Primary Master

    Paul Clarke, Jun 8, 2005

  2. If it hurts when you beat your head against the wall, stop doing it.

    Travis Jordan, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Paul Clarke

    Ian Oxley Guest

    Try setting failsafe defaults in the F7 BIOS, or at least disabling "Top
    Performance". That's a starter for you.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0523-4, 08/06/2005
    Tested on: 08/06/2005 23:57:30

    Ian Oxley, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Paul Clarke

    Ian Oxley Guest

    I notice that F7 adds a "hard disk boot priority option". Could be a
    clue? Set it to HDD-0.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0523-4, 08/06/2005
    Tested on: 09/06/2005 00:08:50

    Ian Oxley, Jun 9, 2005