GA-7VT600-RZ DDR RAM problem

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Derek Bates, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. Derek Bates

    Derek Bates

    My Specs:

    GA-7VT600-RZ

    AMD Athlon XP 3000+

    Sapphire RADEON X1650 PRO GFX AGP 8X - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM

    Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme audio sound card

    2GB 2 x Koybe 1GB PC3200 DDR 400 LOW DENSITY RAM

    My Problem:

    The machine runs fine only the MB is reporting 1Gb in slot 1 and 1/2 Gb in slot 2. Does anyone have any clues? Is it a ram density problem perhaps? I would really like my 512Mb back. :D

    Derek Bates, Sep 10, 2009