    Anybody have any idea what might be causing this?

    thanks,
    -=adam=-

    the_asg, Jul 9, 2006
  2. the_asg

    draak

    A similar thing happened to one of my machines. Do all of your fans spin? In my case they did not- pressing power would get a flicker and then everything would die. I removed the video card and it powered up just fine -fans and all- but beeped at me because there was no video output. Try removing all your expansion cards, including video and see if it powers up. Yours should also beep at you. If it does, replace just the video card and see what happens.

    If you get no beeps at all, u may have a bad mobo.

    draak, Jul 11, 2006