    AGP.

    I don't see an option for that in the BIOS.

    Thanks

    Pete Smith, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Pete Smith

    Gibbs Guest

    After starting the CMOS setup utility, hit CTRL F1 on the opening screen;
    Choose the second menu option "Advanced BIOS Features" you should see the
    display priority (AGP or PCI) listed as the last option on the Advanced BIOS
    Features menu.

    Gibbs, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Pete Smith

    Pete Smith Guest

    Thanks - didn't know about that menu. I'll get to it right now.

    Pete Smith, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Pete Smith

    Pete Smith Guest

    Thanks again. Just sorted it and system working fine. Appreciate the quick
    response.

    Pete Smith, Jul 2, 2004