GA-8KNXP ver1.0

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Barabas, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. Barabas

    Barabas Guest

    Dear Austin,

    I feel exactly the same thing, angry towards Gigabyte for selling this crap.
    My board was also 4 months past warranty.

    I will by Asus now!!!

    Thanks for your reply guy's, indeed this seems to be a common problem with
    rev.1

    Greetz

    Bruno

    Damn...so this seems pretty common...

    That just happened to me last night in the middle of an application with
    my rev 1.0 board...and the freakin' warranty was only for 1 year from
    purchase date as far as I know and it is 4 months past warranty...

    Crap.

    Austin

    Barabas, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Yep...this was actually my *second* failure...the first happened 8
    months after I bought the board.

    As it turns out, it is actually a 3 year manufacturer's warranty...just
    1 year with the supplier...

    Hopefully the quality of tech services is better than the board...

    Austin

    Austin P. So (Hae Jin), Jan 14, 2005

  3. Barabas

    Barabas Guest

    Hoi Austin,

    Sounds great I will bring my board personnaly to The Netherlands ASAP, no
    service in Belgium, even my supplier doesn't bother anymore, he stopped
    selling Gigabyte. It's actually difficult to find supplier at all.

    You know it's sade, this board rocked! It was fast and I mis it!

    I hope they change the board with rev.2, I didn't do anything wrong with it,
    I didn't tune it up, nothing.

    Greetz

    Bruno

    Barabas, Jan 14, 2005