    Sadly MBM5 doesn't work indicate properly with the newer boards.

    TIA

    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Jun 2, 2007

  2. Gaius Baltar

    Whifferdill Guest

    The Cor 2 Duo processors run cold until you put a load on them. Mine also
    is below system temp at idle.

    Whifferdill, Jun 2, 2007

  3. Gaius Baltar

    Gaius Baltar Guest

    But the CPU temp in BIOS is 10°C higher than in Easy Tune 5 or ETC

    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Jun 3, 2007
  4. Gaius Baltar

    SumGuy Guest

    There is SpeedFan, but most of these utilities use the same sensor data for
    the reading, just the calculation may differ slightly, or maybe some
    rounding in the equations.

    If your PC runs at a stable temp, doesn't crash, etc, then there is really
    no need to fret.

    Core Temp is another one, but that measures temps from the CPU itself, so
    reads higher again. No system reading on that one though.

    SumGuy, Jun 3, 2007
  5. Gaius Baltar

    Gaius Baltar Guest

    Wonder why MBM5 gives invalid readings? (usually negative for
    temperature) - it sees the various sensor points OK.

    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Jun 4, 2007
  6. Gaius Baltar

    SumGuy Guest

    I thought MBM stopped updating years ago.

    SumGuy, Jun 4, 2007
  7. Gaius Baltar

    Manny Guest

    Manny, Jun 14, 2007