GA-K8NS Pro nVidia SATA RAID driver problem

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Jack, Sep 3, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    My config:

    GA-K8NS Pro
    1 gb Corsaiar XMS PC3200 (2 512mb)
    2 WD Raptor 10,000 rpm in RAID 0

    The problem is neither DiskImage 7 nor Acronis TrueImage will
    recognize the RAID array. If I use SIL 3112 SATA RAID the array will
    be recognized by the Imaging programs. I suspect it's the nVidia RAID
    driver.

    I tried to search for a newer driver than the one that came with the
    installation CD (I can'e even find nVidia SATA RAID driver on the
    Gigabyte website!), but none was found.

    Has anyone used or have a driver that works well with the imaging
    programs?

    Jack, Sep 3, 2004