    I'm considering building a pc and after looking on the Gigabyte website I like the look of the GA-M59SLI-S5 but would like to know other peoples opinion of this board, or if there is a better alternative to it
    TIA

    :eek:)

    Piggy, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Piggy

    toyota16 Guest

    I have this board and have had it for 3 weeks now. It started straight up, no problems at all but at present I only have 533peed memory. I have heard people have trouble with 800 memory but not with slower. This could be fixed in future bios.
    Gilbert

    toyota16, Sep 10, 2006

  3. Piggy

    mike friend Guest

    You need to look at earlier comments in this group and also Google for
    it and problems. Whist it is supposed to be "top of the range" there
    appear to be issues with it (800 memory for example). I think I would
    steer clear of it at the moment until some of the "problems" are
    sorted by new drivers or BIOS changes.

    mike friend, Sep 10, 2006