    Is anyone running Dual Channel with 2x2GB memory from Crucial, Kingston,
    or Corsair?

    Thanks!

    Dave, Jun 20, 2008

  2. Dave

    J Guest

    I use 2x1Gb kingston pc5300 in S2H. But i would look at nominal
    voltage for the ram. The highest ram voltage in the bios of m78sm-s2h
    is 2.1 volt. So I would buy some pc6400 DDR2 ram with 1.8 volt nominal
    voltage. Corsair often set 2.3 volt as nominal.

    I have some 2 Gb cheap mushkins that I could try with. I have problems
    running 4 of these in some s775 P35 motherboards. But I don't know
    what S2H will say to 2 of these. A cumbersome test I think.

    best regards

    John

    J, Jun 20, 2008

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Thanks, I am thinking about getting two KVR800D2N6/2G chips which are
    1.8v

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134636

    Dave, Jun 20, 2008