GA-MA69VM-S2 (rev. 1.0)

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Wave, May 7, 2007.

  1. Wave

    Wave Guest

    Wave, May 7, 2007

  2. Wave

    Parrôtt Guest

    Are you looking at getting this mainboard?

    God Bless... :)

    Parrôtt, May 8, 2007

  3. Wave

    Wave Guest

    yes.
    what wrong with this mainboard ?

    Wave, May 8, 2007
  4. Wave

    Parrôtt Guest

    I didn't say there was anything wrong with the mainboard. Just asking a
    question.....
    Seems like a good mainboard to me. Some questions I have seen pop up from
    people asking about mainboards and what not are: What will be your primary
    use for it? Do you want to overclock it? Do you want it for gaming / videos
    etc?
    I have a GAM59SLI S5

    God Bless... :)

    Parrôtt, May 9, 2007
  5. Wave

    Wave Guest

    I want upgrade albatron KX400 VIA KT133 chipset
    Athlon XP2000+ (working at 1750mhz)
    ATI Rage Mobility 8mb AGP
    capasitor leak, USB 1.1
    time to upgrade.

    canot find review for this board. If can overclock it a bonus.
    game - no
    video - yes. watch/record tv, vcd/dvd, mp3/aac, internet.

    Wave, May 9, 2007
  6. Wave

    Wes Newell Guest

    Cons of this board. Only one IDE channel. Only 2 PCI slots. No firewire.
    Limited slots for a media center PC. I use all 4 of my PCI slots for
    HDTV tuner cards. If this deosn't concern you, then the board should work
    well for you. There are 9 user reviews on newegg. All are positive.

    Wes Newell, May 9, 2007
  7. Wave

    Wave Guest

    No choice. No ATX mainboard base on AMD690V chipset.

    Wave, May 11, 2007