    works in other computer. What is the solution?
    Thankful for any advice
    Franz47

    franz47, Jun 25, 2009

  2. franz47

    Parrott Guest

    What version of Skype are you using? I don't use this mobo but a similar
    thing happened to me when I was using the latest version of Skype with TS.
    Do a rollback and see if that helps.

    God Bless... :)

    Parrott, Jun 26, 2009

  3. franz47

    franz47 Guest

    I haven´t done a rollback, but uninstalled Skype. Updated drivers of the
    audio-video hardware, booted in protected mode, then normally. Still same
    thing - Gigabyte Realtek Audio configuration software finds microphone at front
    jacks but greyed on configuration and no slide to change anything. Anything else
    I can do?
    Thanks for any helpful input
    Franz47

    franz47, Jun 28, 2009