    Is there a way of forcing the write to the eeprom
    Any ideas be appreciated

    Regards Mark C

    mark, May 18, 2008

  2. mark

    Tim S. Guest

    First make sure you have the correct BIOS.
    Second before you flash go into the BIOS and set to Optimized Defaults.
    Next hit f-8 that will start Q-Flash and make sure you have the BIOS flash
    installed by itself on the floopy. Next flash it and you should be good to
    go.

    I have the P35-DS4 but it should be the same procedure.

    Hope that helps! YMMV

    Tim

    Tim S., May 18, 2008

  3. mark

    mark Guest

    Thanks Tim Q-Flash also failed before will try the optimised defaults and
    see if that works.

    mark, May 18, 2008
  4. mark

    Tim S. Guest

    Mark, It's been a few days and haven't heard back from you. Was the flash
    successful?

    Tim

    Tim S., May 21, 2008