    The question is, what happened to F11 & F13c BIOSs?

    Should I "downgrade" to F12?

    thx

    bill, Jul 8, 2009

  2. bill

    bill Guest

    GOOD QUESTION?????????

    I just dnld some stuff and looked right at that and something looked
    strange, but I just ASS U MEd that I had 12 (6/19/09) since that was
    the last one.

    But I do have 13 (11-17-08) and previously had 11 (1/4/08)

    SO, how do you release 13 before 12????????? and where did 11 go. I do
    have a copy.....

    I think I read someplace that 13c was not a final release, but why now
    12??????

    bill, Aug 18, 2009

  3. bill

    bill Guest

    FURTHER RESEARCH

    there are TWO models

    GA-P35-DS3R and
    GA-P35C-DS3R

    the BIOS WE dumbies are looking at are for the WRONG model. 10 & 12
    are for the P35C

    I have a P35 so I guess I need to redo my dnlds

    THANKS FOR THE HEADS-UP.

    bill, Aug 18, 2009