    btw, is it a good m/b?

    rgds
    fr

    Lola Mackey, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Lola Mackey

    z Guest

    you'l want a GA-VAX or VAXP, I have a VAX and it's fine, no problems with it
    at all

    z, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Lola Mackey

    John Guest

    Even if it has lan it probably wont work
    like all the other crap on these boards
    If you have bought one sell it and if you hav'nt
    Yor lucky

    John, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Lola Mackey

    z Guest

    the onboard LAN works fine on my 7VAX, no problems at all, running full
    duplex into a cheap SMC 5 port switch providing a shared internet connection
    to two other pc's in our house :)

    z, Jul 21, 2003
  5. Lola Mackey

    Lola Mackey Guest

    Thanks for answers/ideas,

    in a fact, I'm still breaking btween ;(
    Asus A7V8X and Gigabyte GA-7VAX ...

    Lola Mackey, Jul 27, 2003
  6. Lola Mackey

    S.B. Guest

    No doubt you'd find the Asus board fine. I have the GA-7VAX
    which works very well and has given me no problems.

    S.B., Jul 27, 2003