GA7-NNXP - Help with several things please.

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Pete, Jul 17, 2004.

  1. Pete

    Pete Guest

    Hi - I have a system that I've built around a GA7-NNXP mobo and I have a
    friend who has a similar system. I have a power up challenge and he has a
    power down challenge!!!! Oh and both systems are not overloaded with
    peripherals and both are powered by an Antec 430watt True power supplies.

    1) My machine powers up when you hit the power on button but does not boot
    unles you then hit the reset button.

    2) My friends machine almost powers down when the software tells it to
    power down but he has to complete the power down by using the power off
    button.

    In neither case do I mean we power up/down using the switch on the power
    supply, just the usual push button. Other than as explained, both machines
    are functioning just as expected

    I have one additional question. Why am I unable to get into the advanced
    BIOS options using ctrl+F1?

    Thanks in advance for any help you folks would care to offer.

    Pete

    Pete, Jul 17, 2004