    considering buying ATI's All In Wonder Radeon 9700 Pro. Please tell me what
    video you're using and what's happening. Comments on ATI Radeon product are
    most welcome.

    Roger Erickson, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Roger Erickson

    Pavel Guest

    Using ATI 9800 All-in-one Pro with out any problems.

    Pavel, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Roger Erickson

    Striker Guest

    I have an ATI Radeon 9600XT 256mg Ram and it works great.

    Striker, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Roger Erickson

    sig666 Guest

    I have an ASUS 9850 GForce FX and it is perfect.

    sig666, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Roger Erickson

    Bob Davis Guest

    If all you need is 2D, consider a Matrox G400, G400 Max, or G450. I have a
    G450 dual-head with two monitors working. If a G400 make sure it supports
    4x, as early models don't. Colors and sharpness are excellent for critical
    photo editing, but I can't speak for 3D performance, as I don't do it here.
    The XP driver is very stable.

    Bob Davis, Feb 8, 2004