Game design idea: Caveman shooter...

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Jun 21, 2009.

  1. Hello,

    Somebody had a funny idea:

    "A caveman shooter".

    Caveman with slingshots for example...

    It's a pretty crazy idea... but that might be the fun part of it !

    Absolutely totally crazy...

    It's so crazy that it might be an instant hit if done good ! :) LOL ;)

    It could even be a mix of "caveman" plus "fantasy"...

    As if cavemen had flying choppers constructed from wood... like in the
    2d-game caveman ninja's ?

    Or some kind of prehistoric catapult... or fire arrows...

    The idea is mostly cavemen characters.. the rest is pretty arbitrare... but
    ofcourse one could make it realistic too...

    Experimentation is the key... fortunately that's not something I have to
    do... but you game developers :)

    Would be funny if somebody actually made it :):):)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jun 21, 2009