Game Design Tip for Quake Live. (Or quake3mod)

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Jan 14, 2009.

  1. Hello,

    Quake Live is supposed to be a remake of Quake 3 Arena.

    I just had two main idea's (call it a brain farts if you will) while playing
    Quake 3 Arena.

    Two main idea's:

    1. The lava level has "gargoyles" on poles. These are statues.

    When I shoot the gargoyle in the ass... preferably with the rail gun... the
    gargoyle could do four things:

    1.1 It could grab it's ass and say: "OOOWWWW".

    1.2 It could fly away.

    1.3 It could look around with it's head and zapp you in the butt with
    burning lasers or flames coming from it's eyes to teach you a lesson NOT to
    shoot (fock) gargoyles up their ass ! ;)

    1.4 It could fart real nasty... and burn you with a fart flame lol.

    2. All old levels should get extra secret cabinets with goodies in them or
    something else that's fun... when shooting some "tiles/buttons" on the
    walls/roofs.

    2.1 Maybe even secret corridors to get from one part of the map to other
    part of the map.

    3. While writing this I just keep on getting more ideas. Ok last idea:

    The zoombie on the wall in the lava level could come loose when shot... and
    then it will start running around like a witch from l4d... and
    slap/hurt/kill anybody that it manages to slap ! ;) while making nasty
    zombie "ohhhh ahhhhh" sounds..

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 14, 2009