    Can anyone offer a suggestion for this? I have the latest Catalyst drivers
    along with the latest ATI Control Panel.

    TIA......

    JT, Sep 17, 2003

  2. JT

    SpaceWalker Guest

    I noticed that too...

    But adjusting the gamma from inside of AM3 worked for me...

    SpaceWalker, Sep 17, 2003

  3. JT

    JT Guest

    Actually, if I adjust the gamma from inside AM3, the demo gets lighter but
    the actual benchmark does not. At least I can see the eye
    candy.....lol......I did manage to get the Rage 3D brightness hotkey working
    in the ATI Caves demo so it does work in some applications at least.

    JT, Sep 17, 2003