Game Gamma Setting missing after one use? (9700 pro, Cad. 3.7 drivers)

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Don Reese, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. Don Reese

    Don Reese Guest

    Hello,

    I installed the newest Cadalyst drivers and control panel today, and
    when going through them I saw the game gamma button on one of the tabs
    (I guess it's supposed to be on the Color tab), and I selected it and
    set my game gamma - at tad high it turns out.

    After exiting the game and getting back into the Advanced section of
    the Display Options, I get all the tabs, but don't see the blue Game
    Gamma button anywhere anymore.

    Has anyone else had this happen and if so, is there some way to
    correct this?

    Now that I think of it, I believe I set the game gamma before I
    installed the newest control panel. Could there be a problem with the
    control panel and the game gamma setting?

    System is:

    Radeon 9700 Pro
    WinXP Home
    Asus A7N8X rev2.0