    FPS, RPG, whatever... just looking for ideas on great games esp if they're
    on the bargain rack.

    Thanks.

    hutchtoo, Apr 8, 2006

  2. It's not in the bargain rack, but ATM I'm playing Tomb Raider Legend on
    a HP x2000 (P4 2GHz, 1GB RDRAM, PNY Geforce 6600 256MB). Without shadows
    and of course without the Next Generation Effects it runs quite well on
    a Dell 2005FPW 20" widescreen at 1680x1050...

    Other good games are the GTA series which also runs fine on such a system...

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Apr 8, 2006