Game screens are red monochrome.... help?!

Discussion in 'ATI' started by jcchimself, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. jcchimself

    jcchimself Guest

    On SW KOTOR my game screen has transformed into rust monochrome. The intro
    etc. is as normal. The game plays and runs fine in Rust Mode. Desktop is
    normal and BF 42 game is normal.
    Can anyone cast any light at all upon this bizarrre problem??

    Setup:

    p4 3.4 @ 3.6
    1gig Twinmos DC 3200
    2x SATA Raid0 160gig
    Radeon 9800 pro
    Audigy2

    many thanks

    john

    jcchimself, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Maybe you turned on a smartshader effect under OpenGL options?

    Marko =?iso-8859-2?Q?Svir=E8i=E6?=, Mar 5, 2004

  3. jcchimself

    jcchimself Guest

    Cheers. Yes that was so. Altho i cant work out how...

    thanks

    all the best

    john

    jcchimself, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Don't worry about that, more things like that will happen. They do to me
    ;)
    Thanks :)

    Marko =?iso-8859-2?Q?Svir=E8i=E6?=, Mar 6, 2004