    I just don't need or want the games.
    Thanks
    Dave

    David A Smith, May 9, 2010

  2. David A Smith

    Ben Myers Guest

    Try Revo Uninstaller. It's free and it usually removes software
    otherwise a pain in the ass to uninstall... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 10, 2010

  3. Many thanks Ben I will certainly give it a whirl.
    Dave

    David A Smith, May 10, 2010
  4. Ben and Davy.
    Again many thanks. Unfortunately neither could do the job, it is this
    Installation Log Not Found which I assume is causing the major problem. I
    have considered just 'Deleting' the games, but I have never liked doing that
    as I never know if the programs will take something useful with it.
    More research required. If I find an answer I will report back.
    Dave

    David A Smith, May 10, 2010
  5. David A Smith

    Ben Myers Guest

    If you are 100% certain you know the exact folder(s) where the games
    are, boot the system in safe mode, delete the folders, then reboot and
    run CCleaner to cleanup the leftover junk in the registry... Ben

    Ben Myers, May 10, 2010
  6. Hi All,
    I have managed to uninstall some of the games by installing them from the
    Oberon Media (the game publishers) web site to repair the installation, and
    then uninstalling them. Long and tedious. I have also been in touch with
    Oberon on their on line help desk. They have now given up on me, and not
    replied to my last message, which was sent on 11th @ 21.59 UK time. They
    also don't appear to read all the message so answer the small bit which is
    easy for them. All in all, they were not much use. probably because I only
    want to get shot of their games. I will give up on deleting/uninstalling
    the games.
    Many thanks for the suggestions and help here.
    Dave

    David A Smith, May 15, 2010