gas gauge and recalibrated Dell batteries

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Rodin, May 2, 2005.

  1. Rodin

    Rodin Guest

    Rodin, May 2, 2005

  2. Lithium-Ion batteries have a finite number of charges, so I wouldn't put
    much hope in any rejuvination method. If you're worried its the laptops
    charger component and want to verify its bad (well old) batteries and
    have a multimeter lying around, you can test how much of a charge they
    are holding.

    Nicholas Andrade, May 3, 2005