    That computer is a 1998 model.

    This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer'
    software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

    agent smith, May 6, 2013

  2. agent smith

    agent smith Guest

    First of all, I'd like to thank those who replied to my post and als
    the one person who had and sent me the device.

    As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is require
    to get the RDA unit to work? It simply plugs into the PS2 ports.
    haven't been able to get it to work.

    Thanks again
    agent smith, Jun 15, 2013