    Thanks

    --
    agent smith

    agent smith, May 6, 2013

  2. agent smith

    agent smith Guest

    agent smith;1082016 Wrote:
    > Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remot
    > Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above
    > That computer is a 1998 model.
    >
    > This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer'
    > software, called Destivu (v 2.0).
    >
    > Thanks.

    First of all, I'd like to thank those who replied to my post and als
    the one person who had and sent me the device.

    As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is require
    to get the RDA unit to work? It simply plugs into the PS2 ports.
    haven't been able to get it to work.

    Thanks again

    --
    agent smith