Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by agent smith, Jun 16, 2013.

  1. agent smith

    agent smith Guest

    Original Post:

    Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remot
    Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above
    That computer is a 1998 model.

    This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer'
    software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

    Thanks.

    6/16/13 - Follow-up Post:

    The above query was answered and I'd like to thank those who replied t
    my post and, in particular, the one person who did have and sent me th
    device.

    As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is require
    to get the RDA unit to work? Although the RDA simply plugs into the PS
    ports (keyboard and mouse), I haven't been able to get it to work yet.

    Thanks again

    --
    agent smith

    agent smith, Jun 16, 2013