    driver diskette? Can I get the files off Intel's site and just dump
    them to a disk?
    The problem is, I'm on a Mac here and I can't run Windows exe's.

    Justin, Oct 16, 2010

  2. * * *
    Justin,

    Try a neighbor, co-worker, or close family for a system that can make the
    disk for you?

    I run Microsoft in Virtualbox, did not need a floppy to install microsoft
    operating system...

    JR the postman

    Postman Delivers, Jan 31, 2011

  3. Justin

    BillW50 Guest

    In Postman Delivers typed on 31 Jan 2011 19:59:10 GMT:
    Yes all you need is the drivers on a floppy disc for the Windows XP
    install. And I am assuming you need the driver so you can install XP on
    a SATA drive. And if you don't have a floppy drive on that machine, you
    can buy an USB floppy drive that will work on eBay for about 15 bucks.
    Btw, I never saw your original post.

    BillW50, Feb 1, 2011