    the Broadcomm Mini PCI card that came with the system with an Intel Mini PCI
    card? Any improvement seen by doing this?
    Thank you.

    confused, Mar 5, 2007

  2. confused

    Ben Myers Guest

    I haven't replaced a Broadcom with an Intel miniPCI wifi card, but I can attest
    to the excellent reception of the Intel 2200bg. I have installed them in other
    brands of notebook computers and/or serviced notebooks with the 2200bg, and it
    can pick up 3 other routers in my immediate neighborhood. Other wifi cards
    cannot do so... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Mar 5, 2007