    to know me if I'm only buying 1. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    BoB

    skelsey, Aug 9, 2003

  2. skelsey

    Constantine Guest

    Hello.

    You can try Gateway Technical Support, but I doubt that they'll help you.
    You can also have a look at http://www.mundocorp.com/tek9.asp. Email them
    and you might be more lucky.

    Friendly, Kostas.

    Constantine, Aug 9, 2003

  3. I repaired one once and it even worked when I got done! Seriously, with a
    little time and patience, you could probably fix it. The one I had was
    broken across 16 of the wires, so I dug a piece of ribbon cable out of the
    junk(surplus) drawer and soldered it in. To assist in keeping everything
    apart, I staggered all the joints.

    WT

    Wayne Tiffany, Aug 11, 2003