    on the main board.

    thanks in advance.

    rich

    Rich, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Rich

    John Guest

    I have built a PC for a friend base on the GA-8SG800 board and I
    have also build a PC on GA-8SG667 which was the predecessor of
    GA-8SG800, both board are similar in spec and it is relatively bare
    bone compare to other feature packed board. The board is very,
    very stable and can be easily overclocked to 150+Mhz and remain
    stable. The chipset on this board is the Sis648 which will support
    P4 up to 3.06Ghz with 533MHz FSB and it will also support 8x AGP.
    The board does have integrated sound card on board. If you are
    going for PC on tight budge this is a very good MB to get, I know
    the price for this board in Australia is less than $100. But for the
    extra $20 you should get the Gigabyte 648FX board which offers
    support for the new 800Mhz FSB processors and it also supports
    dual channel memory operation.

    John, Jul 23, 2003