GDB problem. Target - Cogent CSB226 (Processor PXA250)

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Michael Mezheritsky, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. I'm trying to debug the above board using GDB with OcdLibRemote under CygWin.
    I'm starting OcdLibRemote: /usr/local/bin/OcdLibRemote -x xscale
    The message is gotten:
    Started listening socket on port 8888
    OcdLibRemote XSCALE: RAVEN via LPT 1 at speed : 1

    Now I'm starting GDB: /usr/local/xscale/bin/xscal-elf-gdb

    in (gdb) window I'm typing:
    (gdb) file c:/work/csb_work/testapp/app/elf
    (gdb) target remote localhost:8888
    Remote debugging using localhost:8888
    0x00000000 in ?? ()

    OcdLibRemote got the message:
    Accepted gdb connection.

    after this I'm typing:
    (gdb) break main
    Breakpoint 5 at 0xa0300080: file main.c, line 52.

    (gdb) cont
    Continuing.

    !!!Now the problem: the OcdLibRemote got the following error message:

    SingleStep Error: Target Bus Error

    What I did wrong?
    I'll really appreciate any response,
    Thanks in advance,