  1. keithdisco

    keithdisco Guest

    which is better??

    keithdisco, Oct 1, 2004

  2. which is better??

    Probably the 9200se, but if you're thinking about upgrading, don't waste
    your money on the 9200se...

    regards Berti

    Berti Ferranti, Oct 1, 2004

  3. keithdisco

    DaveW Guest

    Both are very slowww for playing modern games, but the 9200SE is at least
    DX9 capable.

    DaveW, Oct 2, 2004
  4. keithdisco

    Augustus Guest

    If you were to bench the two with 3DMark01, you'd find the GF2 Ultra faster.
    The downside is it's only a DX7 card. The 9200SE is a DX8.1 card, not a DX9
    card as the previous poster states.

    Augustus, Oct 2, 2004
  5. keithdisco

    Augustus Guest

    No 9200 card is DX9 capable. They are AGP8X capable, but only DX8.1

    Augustus, Oct 2, 2004
  6. keithdisco

    keithdisco Guest

    thanks for all ur advice its very welcome

    keithdisco, Oct 3, 2004
  7. keithdisco

    Tim Guest

    The man said "capable" not compatible. They certainly are DX9 capable, I
    should know, I have one. I've tested all my dxvideo components in 9c and
    the card passed with flying colours. I can run any of the newer games,
    except doom with out problems. As long as you don't max out any of the
    graphics settings for your particular game.(ie Far Cry, COD) They still
    look good and play fine.

    Tim, Oct 4, 2004