    The mobo is agp 4x !

    tkanks !

    --

    Akiba, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Akiba

    Slim Jackson Guest

    I'm not sure which motherboard that is, but I have a Geforce 2 mx440
    64mb video card, but it is agp 4x. It worked smoothly (until my
    motherboard seemingly broke, I believe it had nothing to do with my
    video card...) on my sy-p4s-645dx dragon ultra (with agp 4x). Since
    Geforce 2's are comparatively old, I would assume that yours is agp 4x
    as well.

    Slim Jackson, Dec 5, 2003