    Titan

    ............................................................................Try
    the 53.04 driver,it has better dual monitor support.

    Courseyauto, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Courseyauto

    BelaLvgosi Guest

    I'm might be wrong, but Gf3's don'thave Dualview support, only clone mode on
    either dvi or tv out. At least the ti200 I had from msi hadn't.

    BelaLvgosi, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Courseyauto

    DaveW Guest

    Sorry, I believe you're out of luck.

    DaveW, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Courseyauto

    Titan Guest

    I bought this card the other day due to my two monitors I would like to use.
    But what I get on my second monitor is just a exact duplicat of what I'm
    doing on my first monitor. What I want is the second monitor to be the
    extension of the first monitor which I used to have with my Matrox card.
    Can someone helt me with this issue?
    Any help is much appreciated...:)

    Titan

    Titan, Feb 21, 2004
  5. Courseyauto

    dino Guest

    my old Ti200 only cloned..not extended...you need a different vid card I
    believe.

    dino, Feb 21, 2004
  6. Courseyauto

    Titan Guest

    I have the 53.03 driver, but my problem seems to not finding out how to use
    my second monitor as an extension rather than being a duplicat.

    Titan, Feb 21, 2004
  7. Courseyauto

    Titan Guest

    When I turn everything on the monitors display in mirrored mode (both
    monitors display images of the same desktop with same cursor movement, etc.)
    but they are very dim. Also, windows does not detect the setup as dual
    monitor, so there is no way to configure each monitor in the Display
    Settings or using nVidias nView software.
    This is my problem..

    Titan, Feb 21, 2004
  8. Courseyauto

    Titan Guest

    damn! Thanks m8 :)

    Titan, Feb 21, 2004
  9. Courseyauto

    steve2112 Guest

    the 5200 ultra has a full dual support and is good for the money. i ran it
    with very little problems. the only thing was some games i had to mess
    around with to get them to work right but it work fluidly for almost
    everythinh

    steve2112, Feb 21, 2004
  10. Courseyauto

    dino Guest

    go to newegg and check out the MX440's..they have quite a few that look dual
    monitor capable for the $50 US range.

    dino, Feb 22, 2004
  11. Courseyauto

    Titan Guest

    I need just a card for dual monitoring 'cause I use cubase etc. Not into
    gaming at all. So I need just a cheap card with not more than, tops, 64MB.
    Any suggestions? :)

    Titan

    Titan, Feb 23, 2004