    with GeForces - the latest 44.03 drivers are installed - and there is no
    other problem than the darkness. Cheers all.

    Kai

    Kai Robinson, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Kai Robinson

    HamMan Guest

    Theres a brightness setting in the display properties thingy in control
    panel.

    If its a quake3 engines game (MOHAA, RTCW etc) theres a brighness setting
    ingame as well

    HamMan, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Kai Robinson

    Shep© Guest

    Download the free,"Rivatuner",
    http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner/
    Have it load on bootup.
    run it.
    Main/Driver settings/Customize/Customize Desktop and Overlay settings.
    Make a gamma corrected brightness say 2.2 and choose the save Icon but
    give the scheme a name say
    gamma1
    Make another one but reset to defaults and save as
    Def1
    Now go back to the Main Tab/Launcher and make Launcher profiles with
    the + sign(add) and give this the same names as the two you have made
    but edit each one so it launches the colour scheme and in the Shortcut
    key box I use Crtl+1 for my gamma1 and Ctrl+2 for my Def1.
    Anytime I want the gamma settings up I use the key combos and in the
    Launcher you can even set it to run the specific game if you like with
    a custom gamma for that game.
    HTH :)

    Shep©, Jul 13, 2003