GeForce 4 MX 440 SE 64MB PCI Problem

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Neil, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    I have a problem with my video card...

    My system is:

    P3, 700MHz
    256MB SDRAM
    Win '98 SE

    My video card is a GeForce 4 MX440SE DDR-64MB +TV (Graphics Apollo) for PCI slot

    It works fine, and also works for tv out, but then it fucks up when I try to use a regular monitor afterwards. I disconnect the S-video connector and put back the monitor cable back in the video card, but it doesn't work. It tries to look for a tv and if I connet my S-video back it show my PC on the tv...

    What's wrong? Is there some configuration that needs to be done?

    Any help would be great...

    Thanks,

    Neil

    Neil, Jul 14, 2003