    gogi Guest

    I have a problem when I play a 3d games the textures are OK but all the
    character in the game are too dark. They are all dark skin.

    gogi, Dec 23, 2003

  2. gogi

    baskitcaise Guest

    Are you playing the Zulu level :)

    ( Sorry not a very politically correct joke but could not resist )

    baskitcaise, Dec 23, 2003

  3. gogi

    DaveW Guest

    Which driver are you using?

    DaveW, Dec 24, 2003
  4. gogi

    Dark Avenger Guest

    Checked your gamma settings?

    But it also can be your driver indeed.... the newer drivers seem to
    cause problems on any card not FX, pretty damn usefull not "unified"
    drivers!

    Dark Avenger, Dec 24, 2003
  5. gogi

    neopolaris Guest

    It's none of the above answers. Adjust your color correction in your cards
    settings.

    neopolaris, Dec 24, 2003
  6. gogi

    gogi Guest

    I use the new Nvidia Drivers v45.23 but I have the same problem before with
    the old drivers. The gamma settings are on default. Nt the whole game are
    dark just the character in the game are too dark. More precise the skin of
    the chatacters (face, hands...). Eg. the character in Hitman2 look like he
    is a black person.

    gogi, Dec 24, 2003