    problems (2x AGP, as stated).

    Thanks for any advice. :) Please reply here instead of e-mail (it'll
    bounce).

    Fred, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Fred

    First of One Guest

    Do you have the proper monitor INF file installed? It's supplied by your
    monitor mfr either on a disk, or downloadable.

    Have you also tried utilities like QuickRes NT?

    First of One, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hi, thanks for the reply... I've since seen in Device Manager that the
    card is disabled, with an error stating there are not enough resources
    to use it. :( I will try the monitor INF file and QuickResNT
    suggestions, but if Device Manager can't use it then I doubt these will
    help it.

    Fred, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Fred

    BlastUK Guest

    not entirely sure if this would work but do you have any pci cards? if
    you have spare slots try moving some devices to a different slot,
    especially soundcard or modems

    BlastUK, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Been there, done that. :) Doesn't matter anyway, I've since sold it
    on eBay.

    Fred, Aug 31, 2005