    Or perhaps any DirectX incompatibilites?

    Thank you,
    Luke

    Luke Piasecki, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Hi,

    I don't have the same model that your getting, but
    I have a Leadtek GeForce FX5900 Ultra 256mb,
    I installed Rivatuner with the 52.16 from Nvidia.
    Rivatuner said it wasn't tested with these driver
    but it worked anyway. when I rebooted my machine
    it asked for drivers for a Quadro FX, also from the
    Nvidia site I installed the 52.14 Quadro drivers
    My system reports that I have a Quadro FX3000.
    I can't say for sure that I have the real performance
    of an FX3000 but my problems I had with the Cad
    software I use are gone.

    If you have more question ask away.

    Regards,

    Louis.