    but the 3dmark03 score is as low as 1701!
    Some tests even reach 1 fps!
    is that normal??

    0ne_Up, Jul 6, 2004

  2. 0ne_Up

    David Besack Guest

    I just bought the Club3d Geforce fx5700LE.
    I don't know if that's normal for a 5700LE, but it's about the same score I
    got on my 5200 ultra. Never reached 1fps, but close! Maybe 2.5 in one of
    the tests.

    David Besack, Jul 6, 2004

  3. I'm only using a 4200Ti 64MB and am getting 1607 so there would seem to be
    something wrong, have you tried downloading latest directx 9 and NVIDIA
    drivers 56.72 or there's 61.12 beta which seems to work fine.
    Even try the manufacturers drivers as I've heard of a few people having
    probs with reference drivers which disappeared with OEM drivers.

    Robin

    robin.gordon1, Jul 6, 2004
  4. 0ne_Up

    Augustus Guest

    Yes it's normal.....the LE is a very crippled version of the 5700. A 5700
    Ultra has a 475Mhz core and 900Mhz memory (450x2). Standard 5700's have a
    425Mhz core and 550Mhz memory (275x2). Your 5700LE has a 250Mhz core and
    400Mhz (200x2) memory. A very slow card indeed. In terms of bandwidth (6.4
    Gb/sec) and core/memory speeds, the 5700LE is identical to a 128bit
    non-Ultra FX5200. The specs are identical. And a 3Dmark03 score of 1700
    with a processor of around 3 Ghz is about what you would expect from a card
    of this class. I don't know what you upgraded from, but your 5700LE has a
    lower fill rate than a GF2 GTS Ultra and the same as a GF3 Ti200.
    http://users.erols.com/chare/video.htm

    Augustus, Jul 7, 2004