Geforce GTX 260...?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Rudolf Kemnitz, Oct 11, 2008.

  1. Rudolf Kemnitz, Oct 11, 2008

  2. Rudolf Kemnitz

    Augustus Guest

    Yes, he doesn't read his previous posts that were answered fully but where
    he needed to actually read the article and get the data himself.
    Regarding that test though, ....I wonder why on their reference test of
    Crysis DX10 at 1920x1200 0xAA 8xAF a single 8800GT ouperforms a 9800GX2 and
    3870X2 by 15-20%. But in the very next test where the resolution is kept the
    same, and only the AA is moved to 2 from 0, the 9800GX2 's performance
    increases by 70% while every other card's performance changes by only 10%
    max. The 260/280 increase by about 10% and 4870X2 drops by about 10. In the
    DX9 runs on the next page, this wierdness doesn't happen.

    Augustus, Oct 11, 2008

  3. Hey again...

    and THX for the link...

    so it look for me that the GTX 260 and the GTX 280 is as fast as a ATI HD
    4870 x2...

    so I think I buy a GTX 260 couse the Minimum FPS in Crysis very High are
    almost the same...

    And even the HD 4870 x2 ist almost fast as GTX280...

    so maybe I wait for the next new Card... or I buy the GTX 260... not so easy
    the decision...
    (I allways used a Geforce... only my first card was a ATI...)

    --
    bye, DUDI ;-)
    http://www.xfire.com/clans/gow1969/ (GEARS OF WAR SQUAD)

    Rudolf Kemnitz, Oct 12, 2008