    cooler? Big enough? Case has good flow. Yes, I know this card is a
    dinosaur. So is the computer it is on.

    Lazlow

    fred, Apr 1, 2006

  2. fred

    Mark A Guest

    I removed a noisy fan from a Geforce2 GTS and added a 80mm 12V Panaflo L1A
    fan running at 5V nearby (about 4 inches away). It worked fine, but I rarely
    use that computer anymore.

    Mark A, Apr 1, 2006

  3. fred

    fred Guest

    How big was the heatsink? Thanks for the reply.

    Lazlow

    fred, Apr 1, 2006
  4. fred

    Mark A Guest

    I left the existing heatsink on, just removed the fan. You can buy those
    video cards used on EBay for about $5 plus shipping.

    Mark A, Apr 1, 2006
  5. fred

    fred Guest

    I have an extra zalman(sp) for a northbridge. So if the round heatsink
    that came with the card will cool it the northbridge should do a great job.

    Thanks
    Lazlow

    fred, Apr 2, 2006