GeForce4 420 Go: Virtual Desktops with dual monitor

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Alexander Greisle, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Hello NG,

    a second problem with the dual monitor attempt described in
    <>

    I have two monitors on my Toshiba SatellitePro 6100 with a GeForce4
    420 Go card. At the moment I use both spreading the screen across the
    two monitors.

    Is there a possibility to have one desktop at each of the two
    displays like virtual desktops?

    Thx!

    There is a ugly thing which is maybe the same topic: I am not able to
    activate the nView Desktop Manager.

    BTW:
    version of driver 28.46 (the latest one Toshiba provides)
    Unfortunately there is no (known) way to install newer versions of
    the driver. I tried 53.03 and 45.33 but after reboot there is still
    28.46 *argh*

    Alexander Greisle, Feb 3, 2004