    for an ac induction motor.i would like to know whether there is any
    method for controlling the amplitude of sine wave. and also details abt
    the c code for generation of sine wave using dspic30f6010.

    bg, Apr 29, 2005

  2. bg

    Leon Heller Guest

    Try posting to the Microchip dsPIC forum. That's where most dsPIC experts
    tend to lurk.

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Apr 29, 2005

  3. bg

    CBFalconer Guest

    Consider:

    ______------______------

    --__----------__--------

    ________--__________--__

    Mix these signals together with the appropriate amplitudes (3
    resistors) and you have a sinewave with no harmonics below the 5th,
    I believe. It takes very little analog filtering to get a clean
    sine from it. You get the waveforms from anything running at 3
    times the desired frequency. The result, before filtering, is
    about:

    The filter and final output involves 4 resistors, one capacitor,
    and an op-amp. You can generate all the phases you want, in steps
    of 1/6 cycle.

    CBFalconer, Apr 29, 2005
  4. bg

    Gerard Guest

    Consider pulse density modulation with external filtering.

    Gerard, Apr 29, 2005