Get a FREE PS3, XBOX 360 ELITE!!, PSP, Wii, ipod or latest mobile phones!!

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Abhishek, May 12, 2007.

  1. Abhishek

    Abhishek Guest

    Get a FREE PS3, XBOX 360 ELITE!!, PSP, Wii, ipod or latest mobile
    phones!!

    Just register at
    http://www.xpango.com?ref=90105043

    Then complete one free offer( I recommend REAL NETWORKS SUBSCRIPTION
    OFFER-It has Trial Period of 14 days before which you can cancel your
    subscription and you will not be charged anything!!) or buy a mobile
    accessory to gain credits
    (Use Internet Explorer only with cookies enabled!!)
    and refer your friends to do the same!!
    U will gain credits which you can exchange for your FREE gaming
    console,ipod,mp3 player or phone!!

    ITS A GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL WORK!!! THERE ARE ALREADY MORE THAN
    400,000 MEMBERS!!

    DONT BELIEVE ME?? READ THE TESTIMONIALS !

    Abhishek, May 12, 2007