    SHIPPING! Remember you want to be one of the FIRST to sign up so you
    can be the first to ask your friends to sign up.

    http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/? r=22156327

    programmerdude, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Oh, piss off. Honestly.

    Garner Miller, Sep 9, 2005

  3. programmerdude

    Anybody Guest

    Not only that, but the so-called "promotion" is just yet another stupid
    pyramid scheme scam. Those things are meant to be illegal. :-(

    Anybody, Sep 10, 2005
  4. What, don't you want to own your own business?

    <ducking and running> ...

    Garner Miller, Sep 10, 2005
  5. programmerdude

    Anybody Guest

    I already do own my own business. I'm self-employed, legitimately. :p

    Anybody, Sep 10, 2005
  6. Of course. But if you've been "Amwayed," you'd recognize the quote.
    I actually had someone, when I challenged him that he was trying to
    sell me a pyramic scheme, say that "It's not a pyramid -- It's a
    triangle of success!"

    I believe that was quickly followed by, "Get out of my house, thanks."
    Never let co-workers offer you a "business proposition." I was 18; I
    didn't know any better. I do now. :)

    Garner Miller, Sep 10, 2005
  7. programmerdude

    Anybody Guest

    The other term is "multi-level marketing", but it's the same stupid and
    technically illegal nonsense.

    The local newspapers are full of silly adverts for 'work from home'
    "businesses". Of course these are just "so good" that the people offer
    to give you the information for "free" ... just send them your address
    or sign up with your email address. It's the same as the inane
    "investment seminars" where the speaker knows how to make you rich ...
    by running silly "seminars" and having fools pay obscene amounts for
    the "priviledge" of attending or taking your address to add to junk
    mail systems around the planet. :-\

    "A fool and their money are soon parted" and in the age of the Internet
    there's more fools reached more easily than ever before.

    Anybody, Sep 10, 2005