getting a single or dualhead =PCI= card by ATI that's equivalentto a radeon 128 9000 pro *AGP* card?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by dave, Nov 19, 2006.

  1. dave

    dave Guest

    I have a 'middle aged' 2.66 ghz P4 XP box, and need to run three
    monitors. just bought a (ebay used) AGP radeon 9000 128 pro card, dualhead.

    would one (or more :) of you guys please recommend a PCI card made by
    ATI that has roughly equivalent performance? it can be single OR
    dualhead, but it needs to be made by ATI (for 'drivers compatability'),
    and it's gotta be 'normal' PCI (not PCI-e). I'd also prefer it's
    available used, as an ebay item...

    thanks bunches, guys, in advance :)

    toolie

    - -
    replies by e-mail, if any, please remove the weirdstuff from my address
    before you click 'send' - thanks :)
    - -

    dave, Nov 19, 2006

  2. dave