    normally. Anyone know how to make this message go away forever when
    Firefox opens after I login?

    Thanks, - Dave

    laredotornado, Aug 26, 2010

  2. laredotornado

    Király Guest

    Log in to the account that was used to originally install FireFox. Open
    Firefox, and it should then ask you for the last time.

    More info here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3662

    Király, Aug 26, 2010

  3. laredotornado

    M-M Guest

    Are you sure you're not opening the application from the original disk
    image you downloaded, instead of a copy in the apps folder?

    M-M, Aug 26, 2010
  4. I downloaded Onyx, installed it, and the preference you mentioned was
    already checked -- http://screencast.com/t/NTVlYTE2YT . However, I'm
    still asked to confirm whether or not I want to open the Firefox
    application. - Dave

    laredotornado, Aug 30, 2010