    Vic G Kall Guest

    I can get the TV and the VCR on my monitor but I can't get the monitor
    display on my TV. Why and how do I correct it?

    Vic G Kall, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Vic G Kall

    JAD Guest

    monitor as in desktop? or TV and video? display properties-settings-advanced-displays activate TV out----clone desktop little
    square controls under each type display what driver?

    JAD, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Vic G Kall

    Vic G Kall Guest

    Yes I can get my television to play on my desktop and I can get my VCR
    to play on my desktop but I can't get my computer to display on my
    television. The little square controls don't work. As for the driver I
    don't know. Where would I find that..

    Vic G Kall, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Vic G Kall

    JAD Guest

    display properties-settings advanced-options..

    JAD, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Vic G Kall

    Vic G Kall Guest

    The driver is 6.13.10.6037 I took a quick look at the ATI website
    but it wasn't immediatly obvious where I could download the latest
    drivers.

    Vic G Kall, Dec 7, 2003